Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training
at Kripalu Center, Lenox, Massachusettes
Two 12 - day Sessions Format
Part 1 - March 26 - April 7, 2017, Part 2 - June 4 - June 16, 2017
We are very happy and privileged to return to teach the Kripalu Yoga 200 hour Teacher Training again this upcoming year. This training is a wonderful foundation for anyone who wants to share their love of Yoga and deepen their own practice and understanding.
For information: www.kripalu.org
Kripalu Yin Yoga Teacher Training
February 24 - March 5, 2017
Now part of the Yoga Teacher Specialist Training soon to become part of the
NEW Kripalu 1,000 hour Yoga Teacher Training
It is with great joy that we have been in partnership with Kripalu to create this NEW Yin Yoga Teacher Training. We are delighted to see this come to fruition and hope many of you join us.
Yin Yoga is a perfect complement to our more active lives and Yoga practices. This practice is an approach that uses traditional Yoga poses in a non – traditional way. It is both contemplative and energy enhancing. This comprehensive professional training will support you in bringing Yin Yoga to your classes and your personal practice.
As a result of taking this training you will:
- understand the principles and learn how to teach Yin Yoga
- learn the techniques to lead a Yin / Yang Yoga class
- heighten your observation skills
- cultivate the knowledge of appropriate options for the asanas
- learn pranayamas that enhance the energy body
- experience and learn a variety of meditation practices
- explore the energetic anatomy of the meridian systems
- learn how to use Yin Yoga for self care
For more information: